The Mud Stories Podcast
We’ll talk about how God meets us in our suffering, how His grace sees us through our difficulty, and how His mercy finds us in our failure.
And we’ll explore all the ways God redeems and restores situations by hearing inspirational words from others’ lives–words born out of their very own adversity.
In the end we’ll discover how God works even the most difficult circumstances for our good, in His time.
May this podcast be the encouragement your heart needs!
Listen to the latest episode on Stitcher:
Have a question or want to leave a comment?
If you have a question or comment, or a mud story topic idea, I’d love to hear from you! What mud are you struggling with? What kind of mud stories would you like to hear?
To send an email: Click HERE
To send a voicemail with your comment, question or suggestion:
Click the green “Send Voicemail” button on the right side of this post–>
Be sure to include:
1. Your name & where you’re from
2. Your website (if you have one)
3. Your question or suggestion
What is a podcast?
If you’re new to what a podcast is, think of it as a little radio show you can listen to whenever it is convenient for you. It is perfect to listen to as you’re driving, exercising, doing household tasks, or really any moment you’d be able to steal away some moments and are available to do some listening. They are accessible and convenient, waiting for you anytime. And that’s what I love so much about them!
If you listen to the show and like it, I’d be SO grateful if you’d share it with a friend and spread the news!
How to listen to The Mud Stories Podcast
1. Listen on the Mud Stories App. Download through the following links:
2. Listen on the blog. Click to the podcast episode you would like to listen to and click the play button within the post.
3. On your smart phone or mobile device – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, and there’s also one called Downcast, and another called Stitcher Radio. Many of them allow you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio. Let us know your favorite!
4. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can always access the podcast in iTunes or Stitcher, or you can search for Mud Stories on your smartphone’s podcast app. And if you have missed past episodes, you can also listen via iTunes or Stitcher after you’ve subscribed, or click HERE to find all the episodes.
Subscribe in iTunes HERE
Subscribe in Stitcher HERE
Rate or Review the Podcast
May I ask a favor? Would you be so kind as to leave your feedback and rating or review?? It only takes a couple minutes!
By rating the podcast or writing a 1-2 sentence review, it will help others find Mud Stories more easily, exposing the podcast to a wider audience.
Thank you so much for your help!
CLICK HERE to leave a review in iTunes
CLICK HERE to leave a review in Stitcher