Welcome to episode 090 of Mud Stories!
Mud Stories is a podcast dedicated to bringing you inspiration in your muddiest moments, hope to make it through your mud, and encouragement for you to know, you are not alone.
This week we’re talking about those moments when we’re feeling anger and frustration in our relationships, and specifically in our parenting.
In this episode we’ll discuss:
- Absorbing God’s grace into the deep places in our hearts
- How our failure, missteps and sin are covered by God’s grace and mercy
- How to recognize when we are escalating
- How to physically get up, walk away, and take one minute to ask some questions OUT LOUD
- Naming our expectations
- Discovering the payoff
- The challenge of adjusting our expectations
- Creative ways to get our payoff without the frustration and anger
- And the assignment to track your frustration for a week to see what you discover
After you listen, I’d be SO grateful if you’d take the time to SUBSCRIBE to this podcast over in iTunes on your computer, or on the purple podcast app on your Apple device.
SUBSCRIBE HERE, so you don’t miss an episode
AND it helps others find this show!
A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. Proverbs 15:1 (ESV)
Photo Credit: Jake.Christopher
TO DOWNLOAD THIS PODCAST:
How to listen to The Mud Stories Podcast
1. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can always access the podcast in iTunes or Stitcher, or you can search for Mud Stories on your smartphone’s podcast app. And if you have missed past episodes, you can also listen via iTunes or Stitcher after you’ve subscribed, or click HERE to find all the episodes.
Subscribe in iTunes HERE
Subscribe in Stitcher HERE
2. On your smart phone or mobile device– There are a lot of great podcasting apps. The most common one is Apple’s purple podcast app, and Stitcher Radio for Android devices. They all allow you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
3. Listen on the blog. Click to the podcast episode you would like to listen to and click the play button within the post.
4. Listen on the Mud Stories App for FREE. Download your free app through the following links:
Rate or Review the Podcast
By rating the podcast or writing a 1-2 sentence review, it will help others find Mud Stories more easily, exposing the podcast to a wider audience!
Thank you so much for your help!
CLICK HERE to leave a review in iTunes
CLICK HERE to leave a review in Stitcher