Welcome to the Mud Stories PRESHOW!
Mud Stories is a podcast dedicated to bringing you inspiration in your muddiest moments, hope to make it through your mud, and encouragement for you to know, you are not alone.
Join our gathering place: The Mud Stories Gathering, a closed group on Facebook:
This week, Katie Orr is our Mud Stories guest, and today we dive into a pre show episode.
Katie is an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher and speaker, a former Campus Crusade for Christ staff member, and the mother to three children. She’s also a pastor’s wife to her husband Chris, and resides in Kentucky with her family.
Katie will be back on Wednesday to share her mud story in Episode 088, but today is all about some fun questions to get to know her more.
In this PRESHOW episode we talk about:
- Food and hot pots in China
- The Rose Parade, Italian food, and skinny dipping
- Yeti mugs
- Bill Bright and Campus Crusade for Christ
- Spiritual makeup
- Scripture memory
- Being “fine” vs. being “real”
- And our gratitude for the significance of God’s mercy and grace
After you listen, I’d be SO grateful if you’d take the time to SUBSCRIBE to this podcast over in iTunes on your computer, or on the purple podcast app on your Apple device.
SUBSCRIBE HERE, so you don’t miss an episode
AND it helps others find this show!
And I am sure of this, that He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6 (ESV)
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show!
TO DOWNLOAD THIS PODCAST:
How to listen to The Mud Stories Podcast
1. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can always access the podcast in iTunes or Stitcher, or you can search for Mud Stories on your smartphone’s podcast app. And if you have missed past episodes, you can also listen via iTunes or Stitcher after you’ve subscribed, or click HERE to find all the episodes.
Subscribe in iTunes HERE
Subscribe in Stitcher HERE
2. On your smart phone or mobile device– There are a lot of great podcasting apps. The most common one is Apple’s purple podcast app, and Stitcher Radio for Android devices. They all allow you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
3. Listen on the blog. Click to the podcast episode you would like to listen to and click the play button within the post.
4. Listen on the Mud Stories App for FREE. Download your free app through the following links:
Rate or Review the Podcast
By rating the podcast or writing a 1-2 sentence review, it will help others find Mud Stories more easily, exposing the podcast to a wider audience!
Thank you so much for your help!
CLICK HERE to leave a review in iTunes
CLICK HERE to leave a review in Stitcher