Welcome to Episode 083!
Mud Stories is a podcast dedicated to bringing you inspiration in your muddiest moments, hope to make it through your mud, and encouragement for you to know, you are not alone.
1. Join our new gathering place: The Mud Stories Gathering, a closed group on Facebook
Today I’m talking with my husband, Thad Watkins, all about his mud–small muddy moments and much harder deeper mud too.
In this episode we talk about:
- Everyday pet peeves, and small daily mud
- Thad’s growing up years in Turlock, CA
- The mud of serving in ministry, or being on a church staff
- Our propensity toward unintentional pride and failure
- The weight and importance of deciding to get married
- How unmet needs and other things can unknowingly set you up to have an affair
- Insight into how to wrestle through, and manage, regret
- Tips for being a friend to someone in crisis or failure
- Ideas for helping our kids through temptation and other hard issues
- The importance of having no secrets in marriage
- And some words of encouragement to those who have a spouse who blogs, podcasts, or does any kind of creative endeavor
After you listen, I’d be SO grateful if you’d take the time to SUBSCRIBE to this podcast over in iTunes on your computer, or on the purple podcast app on your Apple device.
SUBSCRIBE HERE, so you don’t miss an episode
AND it helps others find this show!
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed… James 5:16 (ESV)
TO DOWNLOAD THIS PODCAST:
How to listen to The Mud Stories Podcast
1. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can always access the podcast in iTunes or Stitcher, or you can search for Mud Stories on your smartphone’s podcast app. And if you have missed past episodes, you can also listen via iTunes or Stitcher after you’ve subscribed, or click HERE to find all the episodes.
Subscribe in iTunes HERE
Subscribe in Stitcher HERE
2. On your smart phone or mobile device– There are a lot of great podcasting apps. The most common one is Apple’s purple podcast app, and Stitcher Radio for Android devices. They all allow you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
3. Listen on the blog. Click to the podcast episode you would like to listen to and click the play button within the post.
4. Listen on the Mud Stories App for FREE. Download your free app through the following links:
Rate or Review the Podcast
By rating the podcast or writing a 1-2 sentence review, it will help others find Mud Stories more easily, exposing the podcast to a wider audience!
Thank you so much for your help!
CLICK HERE to leave a review in iTunes
CLICK HERE to leave a review in Stitcher