This is Day 29 in the series “31 Days: What You Should Know Before An Affair“
Mud Stories is a podcast dedicated to bringing you inspiration in your muddiest moments, hope to make it through your mud, and encouragement for you to know, you are not alone.
In today’s episode I’m talking to Shannon Ethridge, million-copy best-selling author of the Every Woman’s Battle Series, an international speaker, certified life coach with a master’s degree in counseling/human relations, and author of over twenty books.
Shannon’s three main goals are to help women embrace a lifestyle of:
- Sexual and emotional integrity
- Sexual intimacy in marriage
- Spiritual intimacy with Christ
In this episode we discuss:
- The sense of shame surrounding female sexuality
- How a focus on our sexual relationship in marriage is so key
- The four components of healthy sexuality
- And how our bodies tend to follow our hearts
- The importance of flipping the switch from “Good Girls DON’T” to “Good Girls DO” and improving our sexual confidence
- Strategies to deal with and overcome past sexual sin
- How we hold power as women to make or break our husband’s sexual self-esteem
- The meaning behind our sexual fantasies
- And resources and advice for finding freedom and healing from betrayal, infidelity, porn and abuse
And after you listen, I’d be SO grateful if you’d take the time to SUBSCRIBE to this podcast over in iTunes on your computer, or on the purple podcast app on your Apple device.
When you SUBSCRIBE, iTunes promotes Mud Stories, which helps others find this show.
For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Hebrews 4:15 (ESV)
CONNECT with Shannon:
Read Day 30 HERE
TO DOWNLOAD THIS PODCAST:
How to listen to The Mud Stories Podcast
1. Listen on the Mud Stories App for FREE. Download your free app through the following links:
2. Listen on the blog. Click to the podcast episode you would like to listen to and click the play button within the post.
3. On your smart phone or mobile device– There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, and there’s also one called Downcast, and another called Stitcher Radio. Many of them allow you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio. Let us know your favorite!
4. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can always access the podcast in iTunes or Stitcher, or you can search for Mud Stories on your smartphone’s podcast app. And if you have missed past episodes, you can also listen via iTunes or Stitcher after you’ve subscribed, or click HERE to find all the episodes.
Subscribe in iTunes HERE
Subscribe in Stitcher HERE
Rate or Review the Podcast
By rating the podcast or writing a 1-2 sentence review, it will help others find Mud Stories more easily, exposing the podcast to a wider audience.
Thank you so much for your help!
CLICK HERE to leave a review in iTunes
CLICK HERE to leave a review in Stitcher