Welcome to episode 047 of Mud Stories!
Mud Stories is a podcast dedicated to bringing you inspiration in your muddiest moments, hope to make it through your mud, and encouragement for you to know, you are not alone.
Colleen is the wife to Greg and mother to five amazing sons here on earth, as well as five precious little ones in heaven. Colleen and her family reside in Costa Rica where she works out what it means to love Jesus and live the Gospel as an adventure, not only there, but as a writer at her blog entitled Blessed are the Feet.
In this episode Colleen continues to share :
- More thoughts, insight and wisdom about loss and ongoing grief
- Ways that grief and pain have been such a beautiful gift
- How she and her family came to live in Costa Rica
- More about the work they are doing there
- And how saying yes to God–even in our deepest grief–can bring growth, satisfaction, and deep joy if we choose itHer subsequent second trimester loss and three miscarriages after that
Grief and pain make us feel broken, and yet it is our brokenness and sitting in our grief long enough that can become a gift, especially as we choose to say yes to being with God in it, no matter what, as He redeems our grief for our ultimate good.
I’m so thankful Colleen has gleaned wisdom through her experience, so we can learn more of what it means to not only survive, but live fully with hope, even through brokenness and grief. May Colleen’s story be an encouragement to your soul.
And after you listen, I’d be SO grateful if you’d take the time to give a rating or review over at iTunes, to help others find this podcast. (follow the instructions below)
How beautiful upon the mountains
are the feet of him who brings good news,
who publishes peace, who brings good news of happiness
Isaiah 52:7 (ESV)
CONNECT with Colleen:
- Colleen’s website: www.blessedarethefeet.com
TO DOWNLOAD THIS PODCAST:
Right click here and save-as, to download this podcast episode. (If reading this in email, click HERE)
How to listen to The Mud Stories Podcast
1. Listen on the Mud Stories App for FREE. Download your free app through the following links:
2. Listen on the blog. Click to the podcast episode you would like to listen to and click the play button within the post.
3. On your smart phone or mobile device– There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, and there’s also one called Downcast, and another called Stitcher Radio. Many of them allow you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio. Let us know your favorite!
4. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can always access the podcast in iTunes or Stitcher, or you can search for Mud Stories on your smartphone’s podcast app. And if you have missed past episodes, you can also listen via iTunes or Stitcher after you’ve subscribed, or click HERE to find all the episodes.
Subscribe in iTunes HERE
Subscribe in Stitcher HERE
Rate or Review the Podcast
By rating the podcast or writing a 1-2 sentence review, it will help others find Mud Stories more easily, exposing the podcast to a wider audience.
Thank you so much for your help!
CLICK HERE to leave a review in iTunes
CLICK HERE to leave a review in Stitcher