Welcome to episode 013 of Mud Stories!
Mud Stories is a podcast dedicated to bringing you inspiration in your muddiest moments, hope to make it through your mud, and encouragement for you to know, you are not alone.
In today’s episode I’m talking with Michele-Lyn Ault, a wife and mama to four beautiful children. She writes about making a home, motherhood, missions, and embracing beautiful messes, all while learning to live… a life surrendered.
Michele-Lyn has a heart for the nations, poor and bound, and deeply desires to live her life in a way that it might set another free. She’s an advocate for World Help, and is currently back in school seeking a degree in Organizational Leadership.
Michele-Lyn shares with candor and transparency, from a heart moved by all that God has done in her life, including the most recent redemption he’s brought in just the past five years. She tells of a God who is so good to not only redeem our stories once, but who continues to weave the thread of redemption throughout our lives again and again.
In this episode we discuss:
- The lack of a father relationship in her young life
- The illusion of trading sex for affection and love
- The reality and impact of a teenage pregnancy
- The option of abortion in the midst of crisis
- How we can feel God’s love through the love of other people
- The truth that God is with us even when we’re not aware of Him
- And how healing from shame and becoming whole is a process that takes time
Mud Stories 013: When we offer our broken pieces to God, we can not imagine the beauty He will bring.. [Tweet that]
And after you listen, I’d be SO grateful if you’d take the time to give a rating or review over at iTunes, to help others find this podcast. (follow the instructions below) Enjoy!
This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun! 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NLT)
CONNECT with Michele-Lyn:
- Michele-Lyn’s website: www.alifesurrendered.com
TO DOWNLOAD THIS PODCAST:
Right click here and save-as, to download this podcast episode. (If reading this in email, click HERE)
How to listen to The Mud Stories Podcast
1. Listen on the blog. Click to the podcast episode you would like to listen to and click the play button within the post.
2. On your smart phone or mobile device– There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, and there’s also one called Downcast, and another called Stitcher Radio. Many of them allow you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio. Let us know your favorite!
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can always access the podcast in iTunes or Stitcher, or you can search for Mud Stories on your smartphone’s podcast app. And if you have missed past episodes, you can also listen via iTunes or Stitcher after you’ve subscribed, or click HERE to find all the episodes.
Subscribe in iTunes HERE
Subscribe in Stitcher HERE
Rate or Review the Podcast
By rating the podcast or writing a 1-2 sentence review, it will help others find Mud Stories more easily, exposing the podcast to a wider audience.
Thank you so much for your help!
CLICK HERE to leave a review in iTunes
CLICK HERE to leave a review in Stitcher