Welcome to episode 010 of Mud Stories!
Mud Stories is a podcast dedicated to bringing you inspiration in your muddiest moments, hope to make it through your mud, and encouragement for you to know, you are not alone.
In today’s episode I’m talking with my friend (and yours) Crystal Stine–a toddler-wrangling, coffee & chocolate loving, full-time working mama who is married to her high-school sweetheart.
She’s the editorial and marketing manager of the online site (in)courage.me–her new job that has come in the aftermath of devastating job loss, financial hardship, and crisis.
In this episode we discuss:
- Crystal’s personal mud story of job loss and financial hardship
- Career aspirations of women & the difficult transition of becoming a mother
- The challenge of mothers working outside the home
- How online connections can bring true community
- The important effort of resting
- The benefits of life-coaching
- And how crisis and tragedy can be one of God’s greatest gifts
Crystal lives in PA with her husband and sweet daughter, is passionate about living authentically in the beautiful, messy, and unfinished parts of life, and loves to encourage others more than just about anybody I know.
And after you listen, I’d be SO grateful if you’d take the time to give a rating or review over at iTunes, to help others find this podcast. (follow the instructions below) Enjoy!
The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still. Exodus 14:14 (NIV)
CONNECT with Crystal:
- Crystal’s website: crystalstine.me
- (in)courage.me ~ Home for the Hearts of Women
- Life Coaches:
TO DOWNLOAD THIS PODCAST:
Right click here and save-as, to download this podcast episode. (If reading this in email, click HERE)
How to listen to The Mud Stories Podcast
1. Listen on the blog. Click to the podcast episode you would like to listen to and click the play button within the post.
2. On your smart phone or mobile device– There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, and there’s also one called Downcast, and another called Stitcher Radio. Many of them allow you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio. Let us know your favorite!
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can always access the podcast in iTunes or Stitcher, or you can search for Mud Stories on your smartphone’s podcast app. And if you have missed past episodes, you can also listen via iTunes or Stitcher after you’ve subscribed, or click HERE to find all the episodes.
Subscribe in iTunes HERE
Subscribe in Stitcher HERE
Rate or Review the Podcast
By rating the podcast or writing a 1-2 sentence review, it will help others find Mud Stories more easily, exposing the podcast to a wider audience.
Thank you so much for your help!
CLICK HERE to leave a review in iTunes
CLICK HERE to leave a review in Stitcher