Welcome to episode 017 of Mud Stories!
Mud Stories is a podcast dedicated to bringing you inspiration in your muddiest moments, hope to make it through your mud, and encouragement for you to know, you are not alone.
In today’s episode I’m talking with my friend, Natalie Snapp–a follower of Jesus, wife to Jason, and mom to one spunky girl and two spirited boys. Natalie lives in the Midwest with her energetic crew, and is most passionate about sharing the grace, mercy, and truth of God’s love for us all–regardless of our track record.
You can find Natalie pouring out her heart-words over at her website nataliesnapp.com. And she’ll be releasing her first book next spring called Heart Sisters: Be the Friend You Want to Have, which is available now for preorder!
In this episode we discuss:
- The long journey of healing after abortion and loss, often layer by layer
- Discerning God’s will and how to sort out hearing Him and His direction
- The issues of dating after divorce
- Walking in obedience as a new believer
- The stress of a new marriage and parenting all at once
- The desperation of motherhood
- Learning about God’s Word
- Having patience with those who are suffering
- Accepting God’s forgiveness
- And learning to forgive our own hearts
Mud Stories 017: Life doesn’t always go as planned but as it should, when God leads & we trust… [Tweet that]
And after you listen, I’d be SO grateful if you’d take the time to give a rating or review over at iTunes, to help others find this podcast. (follow the instructions below) Enjoy!
To all who mourn in Israel he will give: beauty for ashes; joy instead of mourning; praise instead of heaviness. For God has planted them like strong and graceful oaks for his own glory. Isaiah 61:3 (TLB)
CONNECT with Natalie:
- Natalie’s website: www.nataliesnapp.com
TO DOWNLOAD THIS PODCAST:
Right click here and save-as, to download this podcast episode. (If reading this in email, click HERE)
How to listen to The Mud Stories Podcast
1. Listen on the blog. Click to the podcast episode you would like to listen to and click the play button within the post.
2. On your smart phone or mobile device– There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, and there’s also one called Downcast, and another called Stitcher Radio. Many of them allow you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio. Let us know your favorite!
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can always access the podcast in iTunes or Stitcher, or you can search for Mud Stories on your smartphone’s podcast app. And if you have missed past episodes, you can also listen via iTunes or Stitcher after you’ve subscribed, or click HERE to find all the episodes.
Subscribe in iTunes HERE
Subscribe in Stitcher HERE
Rate or Review the Podcast
By rating the podcast or writing a 1-2 sentence review, it will help others find Mud Stories more easily, exposing the podcast to a wider audience.
Thank you so much for your help!
CLICK HERE to leave a review in iTunes
CLICK HERE to leave a review in Stitcher