Welcome to episode 002 of Mud Stories!
Mud Stories is a podcast dedicated to bringing you inspiration in your muddiest moments, hope to make it through your mud, and encouragement for you to know, you are not alone.
And in today’s episode I’m talking to Shannon Ethridge, million-copy best-selling author of the Every Woman’s Battle Series, an international speaker, certified life coach with a master’s degree in counseling/human relations, and author of over twenty books.
Shannon’s three main goals in life are to help women embrace a lifestyle of:
Sexual and emotional integrity
Sexual intimacy in marriage
Spiritual intimacy with Christ
In this episode, Shannon shares her mud story and how her ministry over the past 20 years was birthed out of her greatest pain.
In this episode we discuss:
- The neon sign Shannon had on her forehead for years
- How she hungered for attention and affection
- How the disastrous choices of her past prepared her to become the author and speaker she is today
- How our sexuality can be like a pendulum swing of extremes
- What role sexual fantasies play in our lives
- And how we all, really can, find balance and healing from our past emotional, sexual, and relational pain.
Mud Stories 002, with Shannon Ethridge–How Your Gift to the world, can come from your greatest pain. [Tweet that]
Shannon is a master story-teller and communicator, and I am confident you’re going to love what she has to share.
And I can’t wait to hear what resonates with you.
For the eyes of the Lord move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His. 2 Chronicles 16:9
- Shannon Ethridge Ministries
- B. L. A. S. T. Mentoring
- Women at the Well Workshops
- List of Books by Shannon Ethridge
How to listen to The Mud Stories Podcast
1. Listen on the blog. Click to the podcast episode you would like to listen to and click the play button within the post.
2. On your smart phone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, and there’s also one called Downcast. Many of them allows you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio. Let us know your favorite!
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – Within a week or so, you’ll be able to access the Mud Stories podcast in iTunes or Stitcher, as I’ll be submitting it to those directories soon. After I do, I’d be so grateful if you’d be willing to give a rating or review so others can find the podcast too!